Meet Rich Ethiopian Sugar Mummies Looking for Young Handsome Guys In Addis Ababa

You may also like...

333 Responses

1. kalu kaki says:

alewe alew 251922961111 haha

2. Girmay G. says:

this Mr. x and am from hawassa and am athletic. Am 28 yrs and 1.82 meters long and educated. I am eager to enjoy with sugar mammy and generally I am good to handle and to understand what you may need from your action. Additionally I need you to be wise in ordering when you need any addional during our fun . I hope A sugar mammy who select my request will satisfy more than she expected and I invite you to contact me by +251984782902. I can not say more than this because it is better to see the fun together. Am waiting for you and call me as soon as possible and let us enjoy! thank you…

3. Clerance says:

I am clerance from south Africa,i am interested having an older woman who will take care.i am 22years old

4. yibeltal says:

have you ever tried handsome guy
    from ethiopia like me before if you did
    am
    sure you can’t get enough of him but if
    you didn’t tried am saying to you why
    don’t you give it a shot and since i am
    from addis ababa am gonna give you
    the best fantasy you ever had i pleases
    you in ever way you want me .by the
    way am 26 wieght like 202lb and 5’11”
    tall i have athletic physical also like to
    exercise .
    all you have to do is contact me in my
    yibeltaltegene30@gmail.com you
    won’t regeret it +251912973146 is my

5. serjeba jema says:

hi Sofusweet, my Name is Serjeba jemal and I am from Ethiopia , i am so yuang and 26 year olld nice guy and i worke in TEVET it is one the TEVET whachi is one of tevet funed in Ethiopina Sach as
    halaba Kuleto TEVET of Ethiopian .so i want to decide to seek sugar mumniy for what to get better life for my selfe.jast i need to jon .i seeking beautt and rich sugar mummiy. like you.
    when i searching for this ways i get you than i want to make
    commnent .baby i hope you give me your heart honsetlly
    baby.and greane postare to me baby .i want to satsify your
    hobe by makeing ture love and beater satisfactions on the
    bed and sexcatlluy life .so i want to screen you from athres
    to put my commnent b/c of your most beauttfull. eyes
    hare richset and sexy whne i see .so baby here is my phone
    251916678298 and email is serjebajemal11@gmail.com

6. yibeltal says:

hi girl i heard you looking for me ok then this is my email yibeltaltegene30@gmail.com